everyone’s favorite fantasy…
When I was a teen, I made some gay friends. We would watch TV together and this one was gay and that one was gay. Celebrities are almost always a repository in which to dump our own “stuff.” But nobody seems to fulfill that role better than Taylor Swift. According to various opinions, she is a really nice, unpretentious gal whose talent made famous, a danger to the morale of the country, a psychopath or a member of (victim of?) the Illuminati.
Taylor Swift, the Psychopath
- Evidence Suggests Taylor Swift Is a Psychopath
- Is Taylor Swift…a Psychopath? In the video on that page, Taylor Swift is quoted saying that in Blank Space, “I was really owning the fact that I’m a psychopath.” OK. I just searched for this interview and found the whole quote was “Half the people got the joke. Half the people thought I was ….”
- Famous Sociopaths: Taylor Swift (part 2). Sociopath World.
- Psychopaths in Song. “Let’s face it, Taylor Swift basically admits to being a psychopath in Blank Space – especially if the rumours are true that this is actually how her relationships proceed. Among the best lines are: ‘I can show you incredible things: magic, madness, heaven, sin’; ‘Boys only want love if it’s torture’; ‘I can read you like a magazine’; ‘Love’s a game, wanna play?’; ‘I’ll find out what you want, be that girl for a month, but the worst is yet to come’, ‘You’ll come back each time you leave, cos darling I’m a nightmare dressed like a daydream’. Even the title says it all: a blank space in an empty soul waiting to be filled by some unsuspecting sucker.” James, No Psychos
- Is Taylor Swift a Psychopath? Quora
But she isn’t just talked about in terms of her psychopathy. She is also notorious amongst the believers in the secretive occultist group that are feverously working to bring about the New World Order: The Illuminati.
Taylor Swift, the Illuminati
The conspiracy whisperers who promote the fantasy (sorry, folks, I don’t buy it) of a world wide occultic organization called the Illuminati have almost (if not all) all successful celebrities in the organization. Most are, supposedly, prisoners and victims of this evil group.
- 12 Things That Prove Taylor Swift Is In the Illuminati.
- The Illuminati is Real and it’s everywhere. Taylor Swift and the number 13. This one is a hoot. Kind of reminds me of the movie, The Omen with it’s use of the number 6.
- Taylor Swift unveils the Illuminati Mark of the Beast in “Style” Music Video. This one covers his ass in disclaiming certainty that any of that is true. And yet…
- Taylor Swift and Satanism. A psychopathic Satanist? Oh my!
- Taylor Swift – Blank Space Illuminati EXPOSED. This one gets a prize for cluelessness.
So many crazy videos. But I chose this one for maximum amusement.
Some people just don’t like her. Without making any extravagant claims about her, one Sarah Fenske insists. Taylor Swift is Destroying America. This just goes to show that people don’t need the Illuminati nor psychopathy to diss her.
Not a Nice Person?
- Taylor Swift’s History of Suing Friends, Fans and Foes.
- I’m So Over Taylor Swift.
- Taylor Swift and her Nice Girl Gang are the Real Plastics of 2015.
- Camille Paglia Takes on Taylor Swift, Hollywood’s #Girl Squad Culture. I used to like Camille Paglia for her iconoclasm, if nothing else. And yet…
Taylor Swift a Nice Person
- Taylor Swift proves for the umpteenth time why she’s a wonderful person.
- 14 Times Taylor Swift Proved She Loves Her Fans.
- Taylor Swift Fans. When it comes to helping out her fans, Taylor Swift lends a hand like no other. Whether donating money to help pay off student loans or just giving.
It seems that Taylor fills everyone’s pet issue. Those who were bullied in High School or felt inadequate because they weren’t as pretty as the blonde bombshell put their resentments on her. Those who want to identify with something positive and successful, see those traits in Taylor. Or course, the religious fanatics and conspiracy buffs find fertile ground on which their hobby horse can graze. Psychopaths on Quora are of mixed opinion but then our “club” is notoriously hard to join.
Perhaps all the rumors are true. Maybe she’s a psychopathic occultist who can be nice or nasty. Whatever our fantasies, her real self remains safe and intact in her private life.
Cult of Celebrities
Perhaps all celebrities become a cult for their fans. For example, Beyonce is subject to the same crazy speculations as if Taylor Swift. As Edi says in her article, “This is what cult leaders do: give out a bare-bones message and people will find their own way to make it about themselves.” Both singers, probably most celebrities are indefinite enough for everyone to project their own stuff onto them. Beyonce even has the “honor,” like Taylor Swift, of being in the Illuminati. This is only one of many examples of articles making such a claim. 6 Signs Beyonce Is In the Illuminati. James, who above speculated about whether Taylor Swift was a psychopath, wonders the same about Beyonce. The Cult of Beyoncé: Beyonce: Psychopath? Narcissist? Either way, she has a massive cult of personality.
- Reputation. New album and more drama