Borderline Personality Disorder
Borderline has been the subject of much confusion as it originally meant someone on the edge between sanity and psychosis. As one of the Cluster B personality disorders, it is less about psychosis and more about an emotional rollercoaster which inhabitants of this disorder must ride. They have a deep fear of abandonment. But they also dislike engulfment. They are the most emotional of the Bs. Some therapists call Borderline the most curable of the personality disorders. But others question that it’s curable at all. It is just as stigmatized as the rest of the Bs. Borderlines are said to be difficult people to have relationships with. Yet I haven’t heard anyone claim to have been victimized by a Borderline.
- Going Insane: How I got diagnosed with BPD, by Lucky Otter
- BPD. “One doctor told me I wasn’t ill, just a bad person.”
- Borderline Personality traits linked to lowered empathy
- 20 Secrets of People Who Live With Borderline Personality Disorder
- The Spiritual Gift of Borderline Personality Disorder. Cortland Pfeffer & Irwin Ozborne
- Why People with Borderline Personality Are So Hard to Please. Psychology Today
- Why BPD Can Be Attractive, Sexy, Seductive and Irresistible, by Rick, a man who loves women with BPD the way some women love psychopaths. Of course, Cluster B is where the irresistible people are found.
- The BPD Relationship Blueprint, by Rick
- Borderline Bella. Exploring Borderline Personality Disorder
- If Looks Count Kill: Anatomy of a Borderline, by Shari Schreiber, M.A. The longer version of this article is posted at her blog, Life Strategies
- Make BPD Stigma Free
- Do Narcissists and Borderlines Deserve Love? This is one of the first hate-borderline page I have come across. Yes, anti-BPD stigma is real.
- Borderlines: Incurable Demons or Trauma Victims? Lucky Otter
- Borderline Personality Disorder. Psych Central
- Why Narcissists and Borderlines are Drawn to Each Other
- Are BPD “Drama Queens” Manipulative, Sadistic, and Worse? Psychology Today
- The Borderline Within. Yours truly
- Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD). Symptoms, Treatment, and Recovery
- Borderline Personality Disorder. NIMH.
- The Emotional Vulnerability of Borderline Personality Disorder.
- 20 Rules for Understanding Borderline Personality Disorder.
- Treating BPD.
- Brain Biology, BPD & Mindfulness.