Narcissistic Personality Disorder
Of course, narcissism goes without saying. After all, I am the best. You most likely won’t believe that but I don’t care. That only shows me how deficient you are in insight. I don’t usually say this because it is so true, that it’s offensive and I hide the offensive side of me most of the time. I take lots of selfies and post them because why hide my light under a bushel? Whether this is my “false self” or my mask. It is there to protect both of us.
- Derealization and depersonalization in NPD and BPD,
Sam Vaknin. The man who put “narcissism” on the map as far as psychological understanding. There are many videos by Sam Vaknin but it’s rare to see him lecturing a live audience. This is a most compelling example of his sharing his brilliant mind.
- Do narcissists really hate themselves? Nah.
- He is a Narcissist but he Accuses me of Manipulating Him. Am I? by Sam Vaknin
- no! it’s not your fault!
- 7 Signs of a Covert Introvert Narcissist. Psychology Today
- Why Empaths and Narcissists seem to need each other. Lucky Otter.
- Do Narcissists Ever Cry? Alexander Burgemeester
- Knowing the Narcissist Narcs seem to be their own worst enemies as this blog tells us that the narc is an evil, sadistic prankster.
- What the Heck is Narcissistic Victim Syndrome. There certainly seem to be lots victims around. Plenty of company, I guess.
- Narcissist Man in Love
- How You And Your “Narc” Are Actually the Same. Doesn’t this explain why “victims” sites seem so narcissistic?
- Healthy Relationship With NPD? by Karen Arluck
- Psychopaths are unable to love their own children — here’s why. This seems to apply more to narcissists.